We need below details to provide you a quote:
1. Dimensions - the plan or hand drawing of the design you are after, or at least the measurements.
2. Product - stone colour and type.
3. Edge - what edge details (or thickness) you are after? e.g. 20mm Aries edge, 40mm mitred edge, bullnose, pencil etc.
4. Cut-outs - number of cut-outs for sink, cooktop, power point etc.
Need more help? Call us
We provide one year warranty on our workmanship.
Engineered stone comes with 10-15 years of limited warranty, check with individual supplier or talk to us.
There is no or very limited warranty on natural stone, check with us or the supplier.
Visit us – we have samples from almost all engineered stone suppliers.
Online - open the website of stone supplier from our “Product” page and find whatever colour you like.
Sample at your door - we will show you the actual sample once you proceeded with the order. Yes, we will change it if you did not like the colour.
Visit our website gallery to check the samples online, or pay us a visit to show you the actual samples.
Easy, you can clean with warm water. You can also use acetone or using cleanser supplied by the stone supplier. Some stones are different, double-check with us or the supplier.
Our factory is at Keysborough but we operate throughout Victoria.
Natural stone is exactly as the name suggests – a naturally formed stone such as Granite, marble, etc, and each slab is unique. Natural stones are more porous, making it softer and easier to scratch than engineered stone. Natural stones are suitable for all indoor and outdoor benchtops and significantly more resistant to UV compared to engineered stone.
Engineered stone (or reconstituted stone, or manufactured stone) is man-made product, which is denser than natural stone and offers a consistency among all the products. Engineered Stone is almost completely non-porous, it is also very durable and more difficult to damage with scratches or stains compared to natural stone.
Caution is necessary when placing hot pots and pans or heated tools like curling irons etc on top of both product types.
1. On a blank paper draw a sketch of your kitchen like the above sample.
2. Try measuring in millimetre (mm), else centimetre (cm) is fine too.
3. Try using the symbols as shown in the legend e.g. edge treatments, overhang, walls, location of the sink and cooktop etc.
4. Send a photo or scan of the plan by email or SMS to us.
Australian Company Number: 641349948
ABN: 45 641 349 948
Copyright © 2020 Base Marble & Granite Pty. Ltd. - All Rights Reserved.